Now you can have access to the proper resources in order to deal with injuries on and off the clock!
Physical therapy has been proven to assist in avoiding surgery, improving mobility and recovering from various injuries. It has also become one of the top prescriptions for various areas of pain that you, as an employees may face. Collaborative Health Partners (CHP) offers rehabilitation and physical therapy services through Rehab Associates of Central Virginia (RACVA).
Benefits of Physical Threrapy include:
- The elimination or reduction of pain
- Pain is something that everyone faces at some point or another. Physical therapy techniques can assist employees with managing that pain through joint and soft-tissue mobilization as well as muscle function restoration.
- The avoidance of surgery
- Along with reducing pain, physical therapy can also reduce the need for surgery. In cases where surgery has already occurred, physical therapy is a great option to reduce overall recovery time.
- Improved mobility
- Physical therapy can dramatically improve mobility for patients, regardless of age. We can create a customized plan for you that will utilize a mix of stretching and strengthening exercises.
- Improved balance and reduced risk of falling
- If you have a high risk for falling due to dizziness or vertigo, our therapists can implement a series of exercise that improve coordination and/or restore proper vestibular functioning.
- Health management
- Whether it’s an age-related issue or a chronic disease, physical therapy can help! Our health management focuses on heart and lung disease as well as diabetes.
Make sure you are fulfilling your daily work requirements in a healthy manner! Collaborative Health Partners' (CHP's) Rehab Associates of Central Virginia (RACV) ensures each employee is provided with the most up-to-date information to properly care for yourself, regardless of the environment in which you work. We will take the time to evaluate your workspace and ensure safety precautions and measures are in place to prevent injury. By taking these preventative measures, you gain the security to know you are working in a safe environment and have the education to properly protect yourself from harm. Our services cover numerous business industries to establish best practices for day-to-day activities.
Each of these services will be based on referral by one of our Walk-In-Care providers. To learn more about Rehab Associates of Central Virginia, please visit their website.
Interested in learning more about our Workplace Health services?
Walk-In-Care provides services to Employees (on behalf of their employers) through direct contracts or through Collaborative Health Partners. If your employer directs you to Walk-In-Care for Workers' Comp services, please note that when making an appointment and/or at check-in. If you have been sent for a test, such as a drug test, please make sure to inform us at check-in.
CONVENIENCE IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!
Walk-In-Care is proud to announce the launch of their new app! Now patients and visitors have even more convenience, right in the palm of their hand. The app is available on both Google Play and Apple Store! Download it today!
Five Convenient Locations
816 South Main Street
Amherst, VA 24572
2832 Candlers Mountain Road
Lynchburg, VA 24502
1175 Corporate Park Dr
Forest, VA 24551
118 Oakwood Drive
Madison Heights, VA 24572
14005 South Wards Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501